Sally Beauty Christmas Haul!

Oh how I love after-Christmas sales. Sure it is almost guaranteed to be frantic, but more often than not, you can score some pretty great deals.

The week after Christmas, I went into my local Sally Beauty hoping to find red-tagged items galore. Much to my dismay, the store was wiped out. I went back home and realized I had a 15% off coupon (due to my membership) waiting to be used, so I began to peruse their website. Score! They had several Christmas polish sets (mostly China Glaze) that were 50% off!

In total, I got 6 full size China Glaze, 4 smaller size (they're not really "minis," they're quite a bit bigger) and 3 Orly. In addition, I got a snow globe, a wine bottle stopper and a pair of gloves!

So enough waiting, here's the haul:

(From left to right: Snow Globe, Blue Year's Eve, For Audrey, Frostbite, Ruby Pumps, Dorothy Who?, Naughty, Shimmering Mauve, and Star Spangled. Front row: Velvet Bow, Holly-Day, Ring in the Red, and Twinkle Lights.)

I know the gift sets are a bit cheaper, but normally China Glaze at Sally's are about $6 bucks or $5 with a membership and Orly is about the same price. That means this is *roughly* $60 dollars of nail polish, not including the silly gifts/goodies. Wanna know how much I spent? Before shipping, my total came to $18.96!!! Wooo!

Anyway, that's my haul! Now I'm off to go test out the legendary Ruby Pumps!

Comments