This Past Week's Colors

I want to start posting *right* as I use a new color or try a design, but right now that's hard. Between school, work, and home, I have a lot to remember! Anyway, here's my promise to update more often. :P

First up? One of my new Ulta colors! I got quite a few, but I'll post as I use them. This one is called Peach Parfait:


Then we have China Glaze-Solar Power with some silver star stickers on top. This one seemed so cute, but I had to take it off right after because, even with a top coat, the ends of the stars wouldn't stay flat. :(

Next, I tried an Essence color I got for $0.50 cents! It's called Irreplaceable. I feel like the color is a lot prettier in the bottle than it is on my hands. Maybe it just doesn't go well with my skin tone. Maybe I'll try it layered over a darker brown.

Annnd lastly we have one of my free Zoyas- a matte blue called Phoebe. I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture of it before I added the stripes and dots. It makes me want to get their other matte colors (bright pink and lime green). On top of this I used some neon Sinful Colors because they also dry fairly matte. The green is Irish Green and the purple is Dream On.


That's all for today! :)

Comments