More New Pretties

I try to break up my manis into separate posts, so here's another for you this evening. :)

Started out with Essie-Play Date and added a coat of CND-Sapphire Sparkle.


Essie-Play Date is a super cute purple creme. I'd say it's more of a red-purple than a blue-purple, like there's a very faint hint of pink in there. It's girly, it's light and I think it's a lot fun. Like most Essies, it applied wonderfully and was fully opaque in two coats.

CND-Sapphire Sparkle is an amazing purple-blue, duochrome, shimmer top coat. I love this over Play Date because it almost makes the purple glow. In some lite, it just brings in a soft purple shimmer, but in other lights a distinct blue comes out. Coverage was simple and I felt like I only needed to apply one coat of this one for a good effect. I need to wear this one over black next. :P


Isn't the duochrome shimmer effect just gorgeous?


Comments