Lots to Post!

Spring term has started and I'm already behind on posts! :( So, this is going to be a catch up post with manicures from the past couple of days.

First up, I want to say thank you so much to fellow Redditor and Lacquerista LadyCorgi for the awesome swap package! It was so much fun and I can't wait to do another swap.


(From left to right: Nicole by OPI-Miss Independent, Sally Hansen-Black Tie, Essie-Armed and Ready, OPI-Goudda Gouda Two Shoes, Sinful Colors-You Just Wait, and Sally Hansen-Golden-I.)

Next is an untried Zoya I've had for a while called Faye. It's definitely a fun color that shifts from a medium purple to gold! It looks very different depending on light. It is a bit sheer, though. This is three coats and it was still patchy at certain angles. I'd recommend layering it over a plum or a gold.


Because the weather was getting warmer, I decided I wanted to try a neon. I decided on China Glaze-Flip Flop Fantasy. This picture below isn't the best, because in natural light it looks more peach/coral, but here it looks fairly pink.


On top, I stamped a white zig-zag pattern from plate BM-201. I'm sad that I messed up my ring finger a bit, but this was kind of a difficult stamp! Also, see how neon it is in sunlight?






Comments