I'm Back From Hawaii!

Hello, loves! I'm sorry again for my lack of posts over the past two weeks. I think I had a pretty great reason for my absence, though. My honeymoon was FANTASTIC! :D

I bought a few bottles of polish while I was in Hawaii (alright, I bought five), because let's be honest I'm addicted to painting my nails. (No joke. On day two I told my husband that I needed to get my hands on some remover and polish because a couple of nails were chipped and driving me CRAZY.) I tried to take quick (fun!) pictures of each color so I could share when we got back!


This is what I had on when we left home. Hits - No Olimpo "Dionisio." Awesome grape-y holographic. This was three coats plus a top coat.


Pure Ice "Coral Reef." A sheer but build-able coral with a rainbow of micro shimmer. I think this was two coats plus top coat.


Island Girl "Aloha Luau." My favorite shade of purple. This was a creme with tiny silver shimmer. And it dried matte. So cool. Two coats plus top coat.


Another Island Girl polish named "Big Island Volcano." I'm not sure why they associated "volcanoes" with a soft aqua, but whatevs. Much like the previous color, this was a creme with micro shimmer that dried matte.

I have to say I really like the formula on these Island Girl polishes, but they chipped horribly! Like, hours later. I'm not sure if they are to blame or if it was simply because I was without a base coat. I'll be sure to update this review the next time I use them.


Lastly, I'll leave you with a picture I took of the gorgeous ocean view from right outside of our room. Thanks for reading and I promise I'll be back with more soon! Aloha!

Comments