In Hawaii, Be Back Soon!

Hi loves! Just wanted to make a quick note to let you know that I won't be blogging for the next week or so because I am currently with my husband on our honeymoon in Hawaii!

I DO have my laptop with me, but I don't have any of my supplies for manicures! I did take a picture of the polish I was wearing when we left and I have since bought a couple bottles of ICE polish when we went to buy some groceries (I couldn't stand the chipping from my previous polish!) so I might post some photos of those, but that's about all I have planned.

On an extremely last minute note, if you're a blogger and would like to be featured on my blog this week, feel free to email me pictures and text and I will be happy to put those up! Kind of like a super unorganized guest blogger week. ;) (You can send them to icedlacquer@gmail.com.)

Mahalo!

Comments