The Perfect Fall Manicure

As soon as the weather started to cool off and the leaves began to change colors, I realized I had the perfect combination of polishes to kick off the season!


I started by using OPI "Every Month is Oktoberfest." Dark, shimmery red with an inky-purple base. I wore this color when I first got it and couldn't wait to wear it again! It's so rich and Fall-like. I used two coats to reach full opacity.



On top of that, I used one coat of Essie "Shine of the Times." This polish really looks stunning when layered over a darker color, like this red. Not to mention red, yellow/gold, and green are perfect colors for Fall. On top of that, you've got the whole parallel of leaves changing colors with the flakies changing colors from red and gold to green. ;)


And because I've always wanted to try this, I added one coat of Essie "Matte About You" to finish it all off. Putting a matte top coat on top of flakies just makes them look so different and interesting. I'll be sure to add a picture in a day or two if I decide to change things up and add a normal top coat.

As always, thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment