12 Days of Christmas Challenge Day Five: Holly!

Did you miss me? I'm back with my day 5 post!


Other bloggers joining me:


XOXO Alexis Leigh
Purple Castle
It's All About the Polish
A Ginger's Nail
The Polished Mommy
Robyn Loves Nails
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
Mari522 (on Instagram)
Fairytale Charm
nailzbyroro (on Instagram)


I wasn't as happy with this one as I have been with other manicures, but oh well. I used Orly "Glitz" and, on three fingers, topped it with China Glaze "Twinkle Lights." On my ring finger and thumb, I painted on some little holly berries and leaves.


Here's a closeup of Twinkle Lights. I actually really like this and had fun using it, finally! This is one I picked up last December in the after-Christmas Sally's clearance sale.



Hehe I caught a sparkle flare in this picture! ^_^

Anyway, I hope you're enjoying all these challenge posts so far! Can you believe Christmas is only two weeks away?!?

Comments

  1. Whoooa that is a great glitter! And I love your holly! I'm definitely trying this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment