12 Days of Christmas Challenge Day Six: Snowman!

Day six! We're half way done with this challenge! And less than two weeks away from Christmas!


Other bloggers participating with me:

XOXO Alexis Leigh
Purple Castle
It's All About the Polish
A Ginger's Nail
The Polished Mommy
Robyn Loves Nails
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
Mari522 (on Instagram)
Fairytale Charm
nailzbyroro (on Instagram)



Today's design is all about snowmen! I used Wing Dust "Grey Sky Morning" for the background, added a layer of Sally Hansen "Blue Frosting", sponged on some white "snow" tips, dotted on some snowflakes and then painted on a little snowman with a hat and scarf!


Looking at the finished result, I probably shouldn't have picked "Grey Sky Morning" as my background. Don't get me wrong, it is a beautiful polish (SO pretty!) but it's just too grey for this manicure. I think something brighter and more true blue would have made everything look more cheery. :P


Check back tomorrow because I'll be starting my 12 Days of Bloggers interviews!

Comments

  1. I love all your 12 days of Christmas post so far!
    Can anyone join in?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment