Nail Potions by Kunimitsu "Lucky Goldfish"

Today I have Nail Potions by Kunimitsu "Lucky Goldfish" to show you! It's a deep blue creme base loaded with several sizes of copper hex glitter. I layered this over one coat of Essie "Mesmerize" because the formula is a tad thin, but I think if it had been any thicker the deep blue would have covered up the glitter too much. This is two coats of "Lucky Goldfish" with a coat of Seche Vite.


Unfortunately, this was the only picture I was able to snap while I was wearing this. I was using a glue base coat and one of them popped off right after this! I love that method, but it does not last very long if you've used cuticle balm or lotion! :P

Anyway, this was my first experience with Nail Potions polish and I have to say I'm thoroughly impressed! I've been eyeing Barielle "Falling Star" for months now so when I saw this in the Nail Potions Etsy shop, it went straight into my cart! If you want to see what else the owner, Jessica, has available you can check out her shop HERE!

Thanks for reading!

Comments