Naild' It Unique Polish Part Two!

Hello again! I'm back with another two shades of Naild' It polish to show you. I thought I might have to wait until tomorrow due to the sun abandoning me, but fortunately it returned and I was able to get some photos!


These two feature scattered holographic particles in almost a jelly-like base. For both shades, I was able to reach opacity at two average coats, but added a third coat just in case. I finished both with a coat of Seche Vite to make them extra shiny. But the best part about these polishes? They dry almost instantly! Seriously, I was amazed at how quickly they were dry. I bumped a hand on my desk at one point and thought I'd have a dent in the polish, but nope! And this was not even minutes after applying it!

"Eeky Ink" is a dark purple color with some black tones to it and a bit of a color shift to a brighter purple/magenta. Before I even knew the name my first thought was "Oooh this polish is so inky!" I'm telling you, Andrea is SPOT ON when it comes to naming her polishes!





"Salmon Run" is, you guessed it, is a bright coral-salmon color. Another perfectly named polish. This one pulls a little more coral indoors, but when I got out in the sun I could definitely see some pink tones.





So there are the holographics for you! I know she has some other holographic shades (OMG I need the shade "Holo! My Name Is...") for sale in addition to these two. Don't forget to visit her Facebook page and Etsy store for more information! Either tomorrow or Friday I'll have the other two glitter shades up!

*Products were provided for my personal and honest review!*

Comments