WingDust Summer Collection: Part 2

Well it's Tuesday and I'm back with day two more upcoming WingDust Collection polishes to show you. Like my previous post, these are shown on their own (without any sort of base color) and with top coat. Now on to the pictures!


"Coral Leaf": A peachy orange shimmery base with lots of tiny iridescent hexes, some tiny orange (I think) hexes, lots of gold shimmer, and 12 kt. white gold flakes. This polish was very pigmented and easy to apply. It was almost a one-coater! In addition, the gold flakes were abundant and I had no problem getting plenty on the brush with each dip. The shimmer really came alive in this one! I used 2 coats.






"Castles Made of Sand": A yellowy golden holographic base filled with pink, orange, yellow, and cream glitters in several sizes of hexes and squares. There are also some tiny gold holographic hexes in there. This shade was very interesting because in the bottle it looked quite yellow but on the nail (for me, at least) it pulled almost more nude or tan. It actually reminded me of sand! This one was a little less pigmented than the others, but I still had great coverage and glitter distribution after 3 coats. 





The sun definitely brought out the holographic look, but it's a subtle one!

Again, two more beautifully unique polishes which have such interesting combinations of textures, colors, and finishes. After struggling with my plain gold leaf top coat to get hardly any actual gold onto my nails, polish #3 was such a breath of fresh air! If you like these polishes, please make sure to go follow WingDust on Facebook HERE and check out their Etsy store HERE! Make sure to check back tomorrow for two more fun new shades!

*Products were provided for my personal and 100% honest review.*

Comments