WingDust Summer Collection: Part 5

Whelp, it's Friday and my grand plans for showing you two new polishes per day have kinda failed. Instead of two, I'm afraid I only have one to show you today. But hey, it's still something!


"Space Junk in Her Trunk": I'm not quite even sure where to start with this polish. Remember when I said Stephanie's polishes are like magic in a bottle? I wasn't even exaggerating! :D This one starts with a deep royal blue base filled with tons of pink shimmer and then explodes with the most amazing mix of glitters. There's tiny holographic hexes, small, medium, and large matte hexes and squares in bright pink and blue, huge holographic circles, blue holographic stars, some smaller teal and pink circles, and even some blue iridescent bar glitter! Pigmentation was excellent and I only needed two coats for these photos. I also didn't have any trouble getting plenty of the large glitters and stars out. Because of the abundance of glitter, application was a bit trickier than others, but not too difficult. This polish is very thick. I think it would benefit from a couple of drops of thinner. That said, this is probably in my top 10 favorite polishes. Ever.





Well? Do you love it as much as I do? I've also tried swatching one thin coat over black and it looks equally amazing!

Thanks for reading and check back tomorrow for photos and my review on at least one more new WingDust Collections polish! And make sure to follow WingDust on Facebook HERE!

*Products provided for my personal and 100% honest review.*

Comments

Post a Comment