WingDust Summer Collection: Part 8

Only three more WingDust polishes left to show you! I'm going to be sad when I'm all done with these. It has been such an experience to try each one of these on and totally discover all the tiny details of these! Again, the polish is shown by itself (with no base color) and with top coat!


"Summer Storm": A creamy gray base filled with some hidden pink shimmer. In addition, it contains silver, magenta, and what looks like pale lilac glitters in small, medium, and large hexes. There are also bunches of magenta circle glitters in three different sizes, some of them even holographic! I used 2 coats initially, but dabbed on a third coat in some places because I was trying to add some coverage while avoiding going over the large glitter too much.






Well, do you like it? Are you a fan of gray polish? It's definitely not a color I'm typically drawn to, but I think pairing it with the bright pink and flashes of holographic glitters really makes it more fun and unique! Head over and follow WingDust on Facebook HERE, on Twitter HERE, or even on Instagram HERE

*Products provided for my personal and 100% honest review.*

Comments