KBShimmer 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Duo!

Well, the title of this post says it all! The amazingly talented Christy of KBShimmer is celebrating 5 years in business! I hope you'll join me in wishing her a big congratulations for this wonderful accomplishment! I'm certainly hoping that she never stops making these beautiful creations.


This duo of polishes consists of a matte purple called "The Grape Beyond" and a glitter topper called "Would Jubilee It?" The two polishes were made to wear together, but you could definitely wear them alone or the topper over another color. I can't wait to try it in a jelly sandwich!


"The Grape Beyond" - This polish is a deep eggplant purple that dries to a matte finish. It contains some hidden teal shimmer, which is only really visible when you apply top coat of the glitter topper. It has an excellent formula and I'm showing two coats here.


Here you can see "The Grape Beyond" with top coat in the shade.


Once you get it in the sun, the shimmer totally comes alive! I LOVE this combination of colors together.


No joke, the shimmer is mesmerizing!


"Would Jubilee It?" - A clear based glitter topper filled with silver, magenta, aqua, and royal blue circle glitters in several sizes, micro hexes in those same colors, and teeny tiny bar glitters in mostly silver, aqua, and magenta. Coverage was effortless and these photos show one coat over "The Grape Beyond."


I love that you can still see the teal micro shimmer of "The Grape Beyond" peeking out behind the circle glitters in this topper. These two are such great compliments to each other!


So there you have the KBShimmer Celebration Duo! I adore these two, just like every other KBShimmer polish I've ever tried. Pretty soon here I'll have an entire Helmer drawer JUST for KBShimmer polishes.

These polishes will be available for purchase on the KBShimmer website on August 8th! Make sure you follow KBShimmer on Facebook so you can see even more swatches and upcoming polishes. 

*Products provided for my personal and 100% honest review.*

Comments

Post a Comment