KBShimmer "No Whine Left" & "It's Razz-ical"

Heyo! Just wanted to remind everyone that the KBShimmer anniversary sale is still going on through tomorrow! If you're wanting to take advantage of this great deal but aren't sure which colors to snag, here are a few more swatches for you!


"No Whine Left" - A super deep purple base that actually leans towards brown in some lighting, filled with teal, blue, purple, and pink hexes in several sizes. Although the base is a deep color, it wasn't overly opaque and I used three coats for these pictures. 




"It's Razz-ical" - A fittingly named raspberry jelly base loaded with several different sizes of silver holographic hexes. Coverage was suuuper easy and I used three coats, although it was opaque at two. There is so much sparkle in this one that just doesn't translate into pictures!


Hopefully this GIF can help you see a bit more of the amazing rainbow sparkle from those holographic glitters. This one is such a stunner!



So there are two more shades that I am definitely glad to have as part of my KBShimmer collection! Don't forget, if you're wanting to grab some of these polishes on sale you've only got through tomorrow to do so! I'm actually eyeing a few more myself! 

*Products provided for my personal and 100% honest opinion.*

Comments