Vivid Lacquer Stamping over a Pixie/Gumdrop Gradient!

Hello readers! Today I have essentially two manicures rolled into one to show you. I received some awesome stamping plates from Vivid Lacquer and knew I wanted to do something extra fun to help show off the images on the plates!


 Here's one of the plates, which I used for this look. (I'm sorry, I should have taken a picture before I used it!) As you can see it has a great variety of images including, flowers, a growing flower, bumblebees, some diagonal crossing lines, and even a stamp to create a lined notebook paper look!


I started with two coats of JulieG "Sugar Plum Fairy" from the new Frosted Gumdrops Holiday Collection. On top of that, I dabbed some Zoya "Carter" on to the tips. I was SO excited to find out that these two aren't dupes for each other!


On top of that I stamped on the images from the bottom left and bottom right of the plate with my white Konad polish. (Please excuse the goof on my middle finger!)


Lastly, here's a close up so you can see how nice and crisp the images from the plate showed up! This is my first experience with Vivid Lacquer stamping plates, but I was definitely impressed! The images stamped beautifully, they're large (large enough to cover my long nails!), and there's a great variety of images on each plate. If you'd like to pick up some plates or even polishes for yourself, you can find Vivid Lacquer on Etsy HERE and on Facebook HERE! Be sure to check back soon because I'll have another manicure featuring some more stamping from Vivid Lacquer plates! 

*Products provided for my personal and 100% honest review.*

Comments