Picture Polish "Kryptonite"


Picture Polish "Kryptonite" - I have been wanting this polish for a looong time and my absolutely amazing friend was kind enough to surprise me with it! It features a dark green jelly base filled with silver holographic micro flakes. It's very similar to polishes like Zoya "Aurora" or the LA Girl Hologram polishes. Unlike other brands, this is the first polish I've seen like this in green! The formula was excellent and I used two coats plus top coat for these photos.






Such a gorgeous polish especially for someone like me who loves this holographic flakie look and had been dying for a green version. I very well may use this in some sort of rainbow-flakie-nail art sometime soon. Thank you SO MUCH, Delphine! You're the best! <3

Comments

  1. I love Kryptonite, it's one of the few PP I own and it's so unique!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment