Bright and Colorful Dotticure

Lately I've been trying to work a little bit more nail art into my rotation because I actually do miss it! Swatching glitter bombs is great, but sometimes I just want some cute dots on my nails.


For this look I picked out five China Glaze shades which all seemed to be both neon and slightly pastel at the same time. The colors are "Pool Party," "Peachy Keen," "Grass is Lime Greener," "Sunday Funday," and "That's Shore Bright."



Then I used my handy dotting tool and added dots of a different color to each base. I tried to pick colors that were mostly opposites on the color wheel, but I also didn't want any nail to be a reverse of another. (For example, if I put pink dots on blue I couldn't put blue dots on pink.)


I just had to take a picture with this adorable bunny that Christy from KBShimmer sent me. ^_^


(I just had to include this picture because I couldn't stop laughing at the bunny lurking creepily in the background.)

I'm really pleased with how this turned out and it's most definitely festive! Also, I'm kicking myself for not picking up more of the China Glaze 2013 Sunsational collection last summer, which is what "That's Shore Bright" is from. So many reviews I read said that the cremes were a streaky mess, but this polish was almost a one-coater for me!  I must own the shade "Son of a Peach."

Thanks for reading and have a great holiday weekend!

Comments

  1. I love everything about this mani, polka dots are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment