Emily de Molly "Cosmic Forces" & "Dark Forces"


Emily de Molly "Cosmic Forces" - This polish starts with a deep purple, jelly base and is filled with purple holographic hexes and dots in several different sizes. Formula was good and I had almost no trouble getting the largest dots out and onto the nail. The base built up nicely so that there was no visible nail line, but didn't smother the glitter. These photos show three thin coats plus top coat.





Emily de Molly "Dark Forces" - A sister to "Cosmic Forces" this polish has a black jelly base and is filled with several sizes of silver holographic hexes and large dots. I wish that this one had the medium and small dots! I do really love the look of the holographic glitter in the black base, very spacey. Formula on this one wasn't as good and I had to work at it to make sure the base wasn't covering up the glitter too much. These photos show three coats plus top coat.



These had both been on my wishlist since they were first released and impossible to get a hold of! Now I just need to get my hands on "Oceanic Forces," the teal sister to these two. "Cosmic Forces" is definitely my favorite of the two, but I think I'll try using "Dark Forces" as the base for a galaxy mani at some point.

Comments