Game of Thrones Nail Art

Yesterday was the premiere of the fourth season of Game of Thrones and I felt like it was the perfect opportunity to do some nail art!



I started with one coat of Mineral Fusion "Mossy Bank" and then stamped on the scale pattern from my Bundle Monster 215 plate once with Essie "Stylenomics" and a second time with Sally Hansen "In Record Lime." I finished things with one coat of top coat.



My inspiration for the stamping was the dragon eggs, specifically Rhaegal's, which is the green one.


On top of my excitement for the return of Game of Thrones, this is also my first blog post using MY NEW CAMERA! Mr. Iced Lacquer has always been incredibly encouraging and supportive of my nail polish obsession hobby and decided he wanted to buy me a new camera for my birthday (two months early)! Gosh, I love him. Anyway, I'm moving from my trusty Canon Rebel XTi to a Canon Rebel T3. My favorite part? The new Canon lens!

Anyway, as always thanks for reading!

Comments