Nail Twins: Braided Nail Art

Today I've got another #nailtwins post to show you with some vibrant "braided" nail art. My wonderful friend Delphine suggested we try this technique together and I'm so happy I gave it a shot!


For this look I used China Glaze "Peachy Keen" (orange), China Glaze "That's Shore Bright" (purple) and OPI "Kiss Me On My Tulips" (pink). I found a super helpful tutorial from Lucy's Stash which made this somewhat scary looking process a lot easier!



Yes indeed I did get my color inspiration from this Sally Hansen nail file.




And here's the beautiful color combination that Delphine did for her matching look! She used Essie "Blue Rhapsody" (metallic blue), Sinful Colors "Midnight Blue" (dark blue), and Sinful Shine "Mardi Gras" (orange). I love that she got her stripes to be so tiny and the metallic in there makes it look so cool. Make sure you check her out on Instagram at @delphine_portland for more amazing nail pictures!

Hope you're enjoying seeing more nail art lately. I'm definitely enjoying getting back into it!

Comments