Emily de Molly "Remnants Returns"

 Hi all! I thought I'd quickly share my birthday manicure from today! :D


"Remnants Returns" - This clear based topper is pretty self-explanatory! It's composed of oodles of different shapes, sizes and colors of metallic glitter! There are mostly hexes, but also some dots, squares, hearts, stars, and diamonds. For the photo above I layered it between coats of Essie "Marshmallow" and topped it with Essie's matte top coat.



The last couple of photos were taken before I added the matte top coat, so the glitters look more metallic.



My thoughts? Super fun and super festive! I love this glitter mix and application was fairly easy. I just wish I would have had the time to add some equally fun nail art to go along with it. :D Thank you to everyone who has left sweet birthday messages!!!

Comments

  1. This is so cute and the perfect birthday mani, happy birthday by the way!! I love that rainbow glitter in like a million glitter shapes :P and your swatches are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally reminds me of birthday things, like funfetti cake or confetti! Thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  2. that is one lovely polish! sooo gorgeous and birthday appropiate! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic! She makes some awesome polishes!

      Delete

Post a Comment