KBShimmer "Partners in Lime"

Hi all! Here's a quick nail of the day post to show you what I tried on today.


"Partners in Lime" - This polish features a bright green jelly-ish base and is filled with lime green and aqua hexes in both holographic and satin finishes. This is a texture polish so by default it dries to a gritty, textured finish. These first two photos show three coats of polish with two coats of top coat



While I love this venture into the texture polish trend, I have to be honest and say that I prefer it with top coat. The mix of colors and glitter is so much fun and top coat really helps to bring out the sparkle in the holographic glitters.


In the above photo you can see what it looks like when it's dried down and textured. Still fun, but not quite as delicate as other textured polishes like the Zoya Pixie Dusts or Julie G Frosted Gumdrops.

I purchased the other two texture polishes from the KBShimmer early summer collection as well, so I'm sure you'll see them soon! Thanks for reading. :)

Comments