Glam Polish Exotic Illusions Collection

Hey there! Today I have two polishes from the Glam Polish Exotic Illusions collection to share with you. This collection features nine gorgeous shades that are an awesome combination of holographic and glass fleck with a touch of extra sparkle. 


Just to warn you, this is going to be a picture heavy post! These polishes are absolutely incredible and I wanted to make sure I did them justice! 



"Divine Cosmos" - A bright purple scattered holographic base with a strong blue duochrome color shift. Application was a breeze and these photos show two coats! (I skipped top coat at first as I didn't want to interfere with the holographic effect, but I'm pleased to report that when I added it later it didn't seem to make a difference.)


In low light you can definitely see the blue color shift come out. The holographic is less pronounced, but is still very much there.











"Tranquil Shores" - This medium blue scattered holographic base is filled with pink duochrome shimmer and tiny dark blue glitter. Again I only needed two coats for full opacity and chose not to use top coat for these photos.









It's safe to say I have never seen another indie polish that packed the same level of holographic sparkle that these two polishes do. In LED light or sunlight they absolutely come alive with scattered holographic goodness. The combination of the glass fleck finish with scattered holographic AND the color-shifting shimmer is a complete winner to me. If I had the funds, I would purchase this entire nine piece collection right now. Twice.

Both of these polishes are now available from Glam Polish as well as through several different international distributors. Make sure you follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for even more photos of upcoming collections!


*Products in this post were provided for my personal and 100% honest review.*

Comments

  1. THAT PURPLE THOUGH. HOLY SMOKES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT? I may have already ordered a full size bottle... ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment