Ice Polish "Pansies Are a Girl's Best Friend"

Whelp, I'm back at it after a super busy week! My wonderful friend stayed with us before she went back to France, we went to the beach for the 4th of July, and then had to tow my car home! Today I'm still a bit sad as we dropped her off at the airport this morning so I decided to dive right back into some blog work. :P


"Pansies Are a Girl's Best Friend" - This polish starts with a raspberry jelly base and is filled with small black and white hexes, several larger sizes of yellow and white matte hexes, some small white squares, small purple metallic hexes, and lots of purple shimmer.



Coverage was excellent and I used three coats plus top coat for these photos. It was pretty easy to get the larger glitters out of the bottle and onto the nail without having to do any extra placement or whatnot. It was really fun to watch the berry base build up to get darker as I added more coats! 


The colors are absolutely perfect and totally remind me of a deep reddish-purple pansy! I was actually really surprised when I stepped outside and noticed the tiny black glitters in the sunlight. It's such an awesome extra dimension to this polish!






This is another one that I think Ice Polish has absolutely nailed! The formula is great, I totally see the inspiration, and the end result is just beautiful! You can find Ice Polish on Etsy and be sure to give her a like on Facebook for more information on future polishes. Thanks for reading!


*The polishes in this post were provided for my personal and 100% honest review.*

Comments

  1. Such a pretty and delightful mix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I think flowers make the perfect inspiration for nail polish. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment