Rica "Hold Your Seahorses"


"Hold Your Seahorses" - This polish features a bright, slightly teal toned emerald jelly base, which is filled with purple and light blue metallic hexes, small pink and lime green hexes, large satin lime green hexes, and lime green stars.



The formula was surprisingly amazing on this one. These photos show three coats plus two coats of top coat to make sure it has that glossy finish. The base builds up really nicely and even though it isn't the most glitter-packed polish I've ever used, I had no problems getting plenty onto the nail (even the stars)!




Outside in the sun both the glitters and the jelly base totally pop and take on a crazy neon quality. The lime green hexes and stars get especially vibrant! I did adjust the brightness to make my skin appear a bit less red, but this is honestly the way it looked outside and in my unedited photos.


I just can't get over how much depth this polish has after just three coats. It's squishy, vibrant, and beautiful!


So yeah, between the wonderful formula, awesome mix of glitter shapes and colors, and and gorgeous amount of depth I'd say this is a hue winner for me. This polish has easily made its way into my heart and probably my list of top 10 favorite polishes ever! I swatched this with a peel-off base coat (as I usually do) but now I'm just wishing I could wear it for like the next month straight!

You can find this polish on Etsy and make sure you check out her Facebook page as well!

Comments

  1. Oh holy moly I need this polish! It's gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You most certainly do need it, it's amazing!

      Delete
  2. I love this so much! It's my favorite from the collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was actually your swatches that made me want to order it. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment