KBShimmer "Up and Cunning"


Here's a late night post because why not! Today I got a big 'ole box of awesome, which included some new stuff as well as a few things that I had been meaning to pick up for a while now. I haven't painted my nails in almost a week now and this KBShimmer "Up and Cunning" seemed like the perfect pick-me-up!


"Up and Cunning" - This vibrant teal is loaded with holographic pigment. The base is slightly jelly-ish, which I absolutely love. Coverage was good and these photos show three coats plus Clearly On Top top coat.






My thoughts? I love teal and I love holographics so this is an obvious winner for me. It's not the most holographic polish I've ever used, but it is pretty dang fantastic. I'm going to be sad to take this off!

You can buy KBShimmer products through their website and make sure you follow them on Facebook as well. Sneak peeks of the winter collection will be coming out on October 25th! ;)

Comments

  1. Fabulous! I'm glad I included this one in my big KBShimmer order yesterday! Your photos are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment