Splendor Nail Lacquer 30, Flirty & Fabulous Collection


Hey guys! Today I have an extra special upcoming collection to share with you. You may be asking why it's so special. Well that's because it's a birthday celebration collection for Splendor Nail Lacquer's creator Leslee! Woooo! Let's take a look at these beautiful shades!


"Tom Boy" - A berry-magenta jelly filled with tiny shimmering flecks of green and pink. This one is ultra shimmery and beautiful! I used four coats plus top coat. 



"Winter Skies" - A dusty lilac with a scattered holographic finish and just a hint of a pink sheen. This one dried super fast and I only needed two coats plus top coat.



"Smiling Ice Cube" - A teal-green jelly filled with tiny bright pink flecks and a scattered holographic finish. I'm in love with the color combo on this one. I used four coats plus top coat. 



"Amethyst" - A deep and almost smoky purple with a linear holographic finish. I love that in normal light this one almost looks metallic. Super easy formula and these photos show two coats plus top coat.



"Unicornucopia" - A clear-based glitter topper filled with fine linear holographic particles, metallic aqua and purple hexes, and silver holographic dots. I wasn't expecting this to be as full coverage as it is so I layered two coats on top of "Amethyst" but HOLY WOW! I can't even begin to describe how amazingly holographic this one is. You need it!



"Cosmic Inkpool" - A super dark navy jelly base (almost black) filled with purple shimmer and a couple sizes of silver holographic hexes. Woah. It's like space in a bottle. I used three coats plus top coat. 


Swatch Summary

Brand name: Splendor Nail Lacquer
Color/collection name: 30, Flirty & Fabulous Collection
Price: $9-$11
Release date: Pre-sale begins on February 22nd, 2015 official launch on March 9th, 2015
Where to buy: www.etsy.com/shop/SplendorNailLacquer
Where to follow: Facebook & Instagram

My opinion: I am SO excited about this collection, not just because it's stunning, but because it's a celebration for maker Leslee's birthday! Happy birthday, love! :D When these first arrived at my house I told Leslee that this looked like the kind of collection I would make because it included so many of my favorite colors and finishes. Every single shade combines gorgeous colors with fun finishes. Not to mention almost every single polish has some sort of holo worked into it. "Unicornucopia" is truly a holographic topper (I'm also going to play around with wearing it alone!) like no other. I'm going to be posting a short video of it in sparkly action on my Instagram soon because pictures just don't do it justice.

If plan on picking up this collection make sure you checkout the pre-sale, which starts tomorrow (Sunday the 22nd) and runs until next Sunday (the 1st). All pre-sale orders will receive 15% off their total purchase as well as some limited edition custom nail polish jewelry, which will be available first come first serve.

As always, thanks for reading!


*Polishes in this post were sent to me for my personal and 100% honest review.*

Comments

Post a Comment