Lucky 13 Lacquer "Abnormally Attracted to Danger"


Hey-o! Super simple swatch post for you today. I've been so overwhelmed with life and unnecessary drama lately that blogging has kind of been pushed to the back burner... but then I look at the pile of gorgeous untried polishes I have and feel guilty. Sooo here's my attempt to give them some love!


"Abnormally Attracted to Danger" - A medium, true green jelly base filled with a variety of sizes of silver and holographic silver hexes and dots, along with some medium and small white satin dots. Awesome coverage and glitter amount in this one. I used two coats plus top coat for these photos.



Swatch Summary

Brand name: Lucky 13 Lacquer
Color name: "Abnormally Attracted to Danger"
Price: $8.50 (Lucky 13 Lacquers are on sale right now with code VWORPVWORP on orders over $25! That includes this one!)
Release date: Available now
Where to buy: http://www.lucky13lacquer.com/
Where to follow: Facebook & Instagram

My opinion: If you've been reading my blog for a while you probably already know what I'm going to say about this polish. ;) It's green, it's a glitter-filled jelly, and it covers in just two coats. Could it be any more perfect?! If it had some shimmer in it (maybe purple or teal) I think I would die and go to polish heaven! So yeah, you need this.

As always, thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. This looks great on you. And it's so squishy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to jelly polish. I'm pretty sure I ordered this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment