Dotting Tools!

Back in early December I ordered some dotting tools on ebay. They were coming from China, so I knew they would take forever to get here, but hey they were only $1 dollar. Anyway, they finally arrived last night! Aren't they cute?


After unwrapping my package of Sally Beauty goodies, I told myself I was going to test out China Glaze-Ruby Pumps first because I've heard so many great things about it. It dried quickly and I went off to bed, too tired to try out anything else. This morning, I realized I had a perfect base to test out the new dotting tools!


So there it is! My first attempt at dotting and I think it turned out pretty cute! There's definitely some technique that goes into making the dots look even and consistent. It was especially hard to do my right hand! Haha, you should see my pinky! :P Now I feel like I need to add a bow and some Minnie Mouse ears or something. The white is Sally Hansen-White On and there's one coat of Seche Vite on top of it all.

Comments