The Versatile Blogger Award!

Eee I'm so excited! This week Pixel's Polish nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much! I was so thrilled to see her comment. It's so awesome to know people actually read and enjoy my little blog. :D


Here are the rules that come with accepting the award:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your blog post.

Here's my list of nominations:



And here are seven random facts about myself!

1. I am getting married to my bestest friend this June! He is such an amazing guy and I couldn't be happier. It's going to be a great summer!

2. Other than my nails, I also enjoy painting in other forms! I used to work with my mom, who owns her own interior painting business. I credit my neat nail painting skills to her wonderful teaching of how to paint neatly with a big brush on a wall.

3. In my spare time, I am a photographer. Nature and landscapes are my favorite, but I do a bit of freelance work doing portrait photography.

4. I'd like to call myself a pretty big nerd. My fiance and I are currently playing through Final Fantasy XIII together and when we feel like playing with other friends, we hop onto Starcraft 2 or Battlefield 3. We make a pretty killer couple. :P

5. My only pets are my fish. I have two aquariums (one large and one smaller) with assorted fish in each. Love my fishies. :D

6. My favorite food (no really, I could eat them anytime) is avocados. People always seem to be weirded out when I tell them this.

7. In addition to my other hobbies, I also help a friend designing the graphics for Android games. If you have an Android phone, check it out! It's simple, but I'm proud of it. :)


Thanks again, Pixel! And thanks to all my readers!

Comments

  1. Hi. Thanks so much for the award.

    BTW I'm following you now. Love your Valentine's looks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Yay and thanks! It was definitely a great holiday for nails haha.

      Delete
  2. This was really interesting to read!! Congratulations on your getting married this summer! That is so awesome! :D
    My favourite FF game was 7, although I really like FF8, FF9 and FF10 as well. I wish they would remake them with the same story but better graphics. Love Nobuo Uematsu's music! ^-^ Yay for Battlefield! :D I'm the only person in my family who likes avocados. XD Do you play any Left 4 Dead?

    Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for nominating me!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I'm super excited. I'm sure I'll have pictures of whatever I decide to do for my nails then. :D

      Sadly, I've never played through 7. It's my fiance's favorite one, but I picked up the games right around the time 8 came out. I'd have to say that 10 was my favorite, though I know a lot of people don't care for it. OMG yes, I have no idea why they haven't remade at least 7-9 yet. Can you imagine how many copies of a remade 7 they'd sell?

      Yay for girl gamers haha! I do indeed play Left 4 Dead (1&2)! My steam is "icedtia" if you want to look me up sometime and we can play!

      Also thank you and you're welcome! I like spreading the love with these "awards." :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! I'm so flattered. You have a really nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks, and you as well! Your nails are so beautifully shaped, I'm jealous!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the weeding and YES - I love avocados too!!!! They are my favorite. And Olives.

    Thank you for the award! I will post about it soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha yay for us avocado lovers!

      You're welcome and I look forward to reading your post. :)

      Delete
    2. Also, I absolutely adore your banner and background combo. It's so cute!

      Delete

Post a Comment