Eee I'm so excited! This week Pixel's Polish nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much! I was so thrilled to see her comment. It's so awesome to know people actually read and enjoy my little blog. :D
Here are the rules that come with accepting the award:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your blog post.
Here's my list of nominations:
And here are seven random facts about myself!
1. I am getting married to my bestest friend this June! He is such an amazing guy and I couldn't be happier. It's going to be a great summer!
2. Other than my nails, I also enjoy painting in other forms! I used to work with my mom, who owns her own interior painting business. I credit my neat nail painting skills to her wonderful teaching of how to paint neatly with a big brush on a wall.
3. In my spare time, I am a photographer. Nature and landscapes are my favorite, but I do a bit of freelance work doing portrait photography.
4. I'd like to call myself a pretty big nerd. My fiance and I are currently playing through Final Fantasy XIII together and when we feel like playing with other friends, we hop onto Starcraft 2 or Battlefield 3. We make a pretty killer couple. :P
5. My only pets are my fish. I have two aquariums (one large and one smaller) with assorted fish in each. Love my fishies. :D
6. My favorite food (no really, I could eat them anytime) is avocados. People always seem to be weirded out when I tell them this.
7. In addition to my other hobbies, I also help a friend designing the graphics for Android games. If you have an Android phone, check it out! It's simple, but I'm proud of it. :)
Thanks again, Pixel! And thanks to all my readers!