The Hunger Games!

Can you believe it? Not this Friday, not next Friday, but the Friday after that and it will be HUNGER GAMES TIME!!! Anyone else super excited?! :D

On a related topic, last Friday my order of China Glaze Hunger Games polish from Sally Beauty was delivered! It was a little overwhelming, having so many polishes I wanted to try all at once.

I think I was most excited about Luxe and Lush. It was the one that really stood out when they first released the shots of the colors. Isn't it just shiny and full of win?


I started with two coats of Essie-Cute as a Button:


And then added two coats of Luxe and Lush:


I wish I could more accurately capture the shiny goodness of this color combination. I have a feeling that Luxe and Lush is going to look very different depending on the base color it's layered over.

Comments