Lots of New Pretties

Ahh I ordered so much polish in February that I'm having a hard time keeping up with posts! SO many new colors to try! I suppose it also doesn't help that the end of this term is quickly approaching.

Alright, so first we have Nicole by OPI-Iceberg Lotus. I picked this up on a whim at Target because it's a beautiful green/teal color with a flash of purple duochrome.


On top of that, I added an unnamed Claire's bon bon glitter.



I don't know about you, but to me it looks like a "peacock" colored glitter. :)


As adorable and sparkly as this combination is, I have a hard time imagining myself using EITHER color again. Iceberg Lotus stained my nails HORRIBLY. I change my polish probably 3-4 times a week and have never had an issue with staining. Bleh. So mad about that. On to the Claire's glitter... I know glitters can be a pain to remove, but this is by far the worst. I even used the foil method and it barely made a dent. Ugh. Removing the whole mani just made me so cranky.

I feel embarrassed posting this, but if it will help deter people from buying this polish, then I'll be happy. Look at how badly they're stained. :'(




Comments