Shimmering Mermaid

I'm sure everyone has seen and heard all the great things about A-England polish, but here's my shout out to it. This one is called Saint George and it's a beautiful teal with a scattered holo effect. It's so shimmery and rich, but the thing I love most is that it is completely opaque in one coat!


Even with just one coat, it lasted for a good four days before it started to show any wear. I wanted to use it again after I took it off so I decided to use its opaque-y goodness for some stamping!


I started with a coat of Sinful Colors-Rise and Shine (on the left) and then added a coat of Essie-Shine of the Times (middle) to give it some shimmer. Then I used Saint George (on the right) with my Red Angel plate #111 to stamp a fish scale pattern on top.


I'm super tempted to add some glitter on top, but I don't want to overdo it! Maybe I'll let it stay like this for a day or two and add some more later.

Comments

Post a Comment