Big Post Number Five-Oh!

I know there are currently tons of reviews going around for the OPI New York City Ballet collection, but I wanted to throw mine into the pile. :) The two that stood out to me were My Pointe Exactly and Pirouette My Whistle.


My Pointe Exactly (left) is a soft, blue-grey color. Well really, the whole collection is composed of soft, jelly shades, which need at least three coats to be opaque on their own. Pirouette My Whistle (right) is a clear base, packed with silver micro glitter and white hexagonal glitter.


This is three coats of My Pointe Exactly and you can see there's still a bit of a visible nail line. I think it's pretty, though. It's so soft and delicate!


And here's the finished product with one coat of Pirouette My Whistle and a coat of Seche Vite on top. The whole thing feels dainty and elegant without looking overdone. Also, doesn't it remind you of snow?? I think this is going to make an amazing glitter come Christmas time!

I have a couple more things I wanted to include in this post. First of all, I'm so excited to say I've made it to 50 posts! I'm loving doing this and I sincerely appreciate all the love and support! Readers, viewers, followers... you guys are the best. :D Secondly, since my blog IS called "Pretty Polished Pointers," I think I'm going to start including an actual "Pointers" section of posts or maybe even a "Saturday Pointers" type of thing. I know there are definitely a few tips and tricks I've learned that I would love to pass on to others. What do you think?


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment