Freehand Triangles

I started this one with the intent of taping some neat little triangles to make my design. Well, I realized it was laaate, I wanted to go to bed, and my polish wasn't drying fast enough to stick tape to. Plan B! Time for some freehanding!


POINTER OF THE DAY: Make sure you leave plenty of time for your base coat to dry before attempting any taping! Even if you use a quick drying top coat, it can take more than an hour for the polish to completely harden. If you're tired of a mani, adding designs with taping can be a great way to spruce it up later in the week!




I started with two coats of Essence-You Belong to Me, which is a soft, baby blue creme. On top, I added one coat of Seche Vite.



With a small paintbrush, I then added triangles using L'Oreal-Now You Sea Me and Essie-School of Hard Rocks. I think taping would have made them a smidge neater, but I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!

Comments