Playing Catch-up!

Hello my lovely readers! I'm so sorry for my lack of posts recently. If you only knew... I have SO much on my plate right now! Trying to finish this term of school, planning things for the wedding, getting ready to go to MLG next weekend. Agh! Anyway, I apologize. Come July, I'm going to be MUCH better about posting because things will have settled down.

In the meantime, I've got a sweet collage of some of my recent manis that I just haven't had time to edit photos for and make full posts for each one.


Top left: Essie-Mojito Madness and Lac Attack-Jewel of the Nile
Top right: Savina Black Pearl
Middle left: Essie-Action
Center: China Glaze-TTYL
Middle right: gradient with Sinful Colors-Cinderella and Sinful Colors-Neptune
Bottom left: Essie-No More Film
Bottom right: Essie-Mojito Madness with stamps from the DRK-A plate

If anyone wants full pictures or close ups of any of these just let me know and I'll be happy to add those! :D

Comments