All of My Love for Rainbow Honey

I know I've said "This is my favorite!" at least a billion times when it comes to nail polish, but this time... I'm serious. The nail polish I'm talking about is a brand called Rainbow Honey. As far as hand made nail polish goes, Rainbow Honey sets the bar extremely high! From the formula, to the packaging and labels... everything about this brand is absolutely beautiful and full of attention to detail. Just look at these adorable little boxes!


These are from The Equestria collection (My Little Pony), but there are actually eight total in the collection.



From left to right, these shades are called A Little Kindness, The Worst Possible Thing, The Element of Magic, and Pinkie Promise.

Seroiously... it's like they found a way to bottle PURE MAGIC. The only other polish I've seen that comes close to these are Nerd Lacquers. I mean, don't get me wrong... I adore indie polish, but there's just something extra special about an indie that doesn't just look like glitter in a clear base.


Anyway, this is the shade named "Pinkie Promise," with corresponds to the pony named Pinkie Pie. This one is a light pink base with a gold shimmer, as well as pink, gold, and blue hex (two sizes) and bar glitter. 


Here you can kind of see more of the gold shimmer. It absolutely comes alive at different angles.


My advice? Don't hesitate to check these out. You can find them at the Rainbow Honey website here! I'll be posting pictures of the other three as soon as I can bring myself to remove this beauty.

EDIT: I got one of those little $2 dollar grab bag toys from Walgreens because they had My Little Pony ones! They just looked cute and I thought it would be fun to have a little pony to sit on my desk. Well, luckily enough the one I ended up with was Pinkie Pie!!! My nail polish must have been super mega luck! (Pinkie Pie also is my favorite pony!) In addition, it was a SPECIAL EDITION ALL GLITTER ONE! :D :D :D


Haha so that's all. Just wanted to add this because it was too adorable.

Comments