Free Polish is ALWAYS a Good Thing!

Short post this time! Several weeks back (back on June 21st, actually!) a site called Sneakpeeq was doing a promo where you could get a $10 dollar credit for items on their site. One of the brands they had featured was a brand of nail polish called LEX Nail Lacquer. On top of the free item, they also offered free shipping! Needless to say, I jumped on the deal quick! I will never say no to free polish!

Anyway, I finally got my my polish this past weekend and couldn't wait to try it out. The shade I got is called Tuilleries, which is a sheer pink base filled with silver, red, and pink micro glitter, as well as silver, red, pink, and orange hex glitter.


Isn't the handle absolutely adorable? I love little details like that and am always wishing more companies would do that. Also, I totally didn't realize I had some polish on the front of the bottle until I went to edit these... oops!


I have to say, I really like this polish! A tiny part of me wishes there were more hex glitter, but I definitely didn't have to fish any glitter out, which is always annoying. Besides, I think the way it is now make it look somewhat soft and delicate, while still being lots of fun to wear. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite on top. You might be able to do a few more coats to get rid of the visible nail line, but I think next time I'll just opt for a light pink base coat. :)

Comments