Nerd Lacquer "Hyperspace Bypass"

I can't help but feel a tad heartbroken whenever I happen to glance over and see my tiny collection of Nerd Lacquers. Not only because I own so few of the rarities, but because it truly bothers me not knowing what happened to their creator, Amanda! I mean, I remember talking to her via Etsy back in February. And now? Not a trace of her. :'( It's just going to be one of those things that will always make me uneasy.


I'm just not ready for the end of summer, so I knew I needed to fit in a yellow manicure sometime this week. I don't know about you, but yellow = sunshine in my book. :P This Nerd Lacquer is called "Hyperspace Bypass" and is a yellow jelly base filled with different glitters such as:

-Micro, small, and medium black hex
-Micro, medium, and large silver holographic hex

A lot of the silver glitter looks plain silver or even yellow when it's covered by the base, but whenever a piece is left uncovered, the holographic shine comes out.


I actually used one coat of this over one coat of Ulta "Sun-Sational" which is just a basic yellow creme. Hyperspace Bypass is easily build-able, but I just didn't want to have to use several coats. Trying to conserve this polish, yo!


There's just something about yellow and black that works so well together!


Enjoy this bottle shot and then go enjoy what's left of this sunshine. Thanks for reading! <3



Comments

Post a Comment