Kawaii Nail Lacquer "Twinkle Twinkle"

I think I've said this before, but my FAVORITE types of indie polishes are the ones with a colored base and tons of glitter. The polish "Twinkle Twinkle" by Kawaii Nail lacquer is pretty much the perfect example of this! Besides this one, she has a TON of great polishes available themed around things like Harry Potter, The Avengers, and Breaking Bad! You can check out her Etsy shop HERE!


Twinkle Twinkle is a light blue jelly base with a mix of sizes of white, light blue, and dark blue hex glitter, white bar glitter, small iridescent hex glitter, and tiny blue star glitter!


After three coats, I decided I liked the glitter coverage, but wanted a little bit more base color. I added two coats of Revlon "Sheer Seafoam" on top to give it some extra blue and to smooth out any glitter. But as far as glitter goes, this stuff is great. I've always avoided star glitter because of its tendency to poke up off the nail, but because these are a smaller size that isn't an issue!


Like I've said with several other polishes lately, I can't wait to layer this over something and try out other color combos. I can say I'm definitely a fan of Kawaii Nail Lacquer! :D

Comments