12 Days of Bloggers Day Eleven: Pish Posh and Polish!


I'm almost done with this set of posts. Have you all enjoyed it? Let me know!


Today we have...

Name: Kerrie 
Other places to follow online:
Instagram: @pishposhandpolish


This manicure is one of my favorite holiday manicures that Kerrie has done! The tiny little reindeer with the tiny white glitter snowflakes in the back is just adorable!

Tell me a little bit about yourself! 
I’m Kerrie, a 21 year student, studying English Literature. I live in the rainy UK with my two Hamsters Twiglet and Curly Whirly. I am a writer, guitarist and avid shopper as well as a nail polish collector.

Where did you get the inspiration for your blog name?
 I wanted an English and proper yet nonsensical name. It’s a bit like me.

How did you first get into blogging?
About a year ago I decided that I wanted to document my nail art. I had become quite heavily involved in the nail polish community by this point and wanted advice in improving my manicures!

How long have you been into nail polish and nail painting?
I’ve always loved art and nail polish since a child but It has only been in the last two years where things started to go crazy. It all started when i discovered crackle polish and I have been experimenting ever since. 

How many polishes do you have in your stash?
More than 300

What are your favorite base and top coats?
I use OPI Nail Envy and Seche Vite and they work fantastic for me.

What are some of your other hobbies or interests?
Reading, Writing, Guitar, Gaming, my little hammies and I have an obsession with turtles and tortoises. 

What is your #1 polish lemming right now?
Can I only pick one? I guess it would be Illamasqua Raindrops. 

If you only had one polish on a desert island, what would it be?
Hungry Asian Strawberry. I have a major obsession with this polish. 

Do you prefer freehand art, taping, or stamping?
 Freehand mostly, I do tape and have attempted to stamp but I have never managed to fully get the hang of it. 

What upcoming collection are you most excited for? 
Lots of the new China Glaze collections look great! I am excited for Holographics. I am also interested in the new texture polishes that China Glaze and OPI are bring out!

What is the best Christmas present you've ever received?
An authentic  replica Harry Potter wand! So geeky but I love it! 

Gingerbread men or sugar cookies? 
Over here in the UK neither are really associate with Christmas. It is Mince Pies or nothing. But I do love a good gingerbread man! 

Multicolored lights or all white?
Multicoloured! My house has been in the local paper for five years running for having some of the best lights in the town!

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Putting up the tree. You know Christmas has begun when that goes up!


So go check out Kerrie's blog and whatnot! She's got some awesome stuff up! I particularly love her post on her top ten polishes of 2012. I might have to do one of those myself!

Comments

Post a Comment