12 Days of Bloggers Day Seven: Nail Pop LLC!

Sweet, I think I'm caught up now! 


Ooo am I excited about this one... :D


Name: Erin Hart

Blog Name/URL: Nail Pop LLC
Other places to follow online:

Facebook 
Shop



If you're fairly active in the nail polish community, there's a good chance you've seen this manicure. Can you even believe how talented Erin is? It's incredible! Ahh, I want to post pictures of ALL of her manicures!


I had to post another because... c'mon. Would you look at that? So gorgeous.

Tell me a little bit about yourself! Sure! Let's see...I'm 25, married, and we have a wonderful Bichon Frise named Quinn. 

Where did you get the inspiration for your blog name?It's the name of my company, but honestly, I didn't put much thought into that either.  When I took my last job, I needed to name my LLC quickly so I could get all my insurance paperwork filed, etc.  Nail Pop was simple enough and it was the first thing that "popped" into my head!


How did you first get into blogging?My good friend, Jenyffer Maria had been suggesting it ever since I did her nails for the first time nearly two years ago.  I'm glad I finally listened to her, because all the support I get from the blogging community is incredibly motivating.  It really keeps my creative juices flowing.  


How long have you been into nail polish and nail painting?  Ever since I was a little kid, but I officially became licensed in 2006.


How many polishes do you have in your stash?Oh man, hundreds.  I've got some set aside this season for some wicked holiday give away action!  So watch out!


What are your favorite base and top coats?China Glaze's base coat (it's super sticky) and Seche Vite top coat.


What are some of your other hobbies or interests?  Taking things apart, looking under rocks, playing with Quinn, table top role playing games, rpg/action adventure/platformer/puzzle games, and watching every horror movie on Netflix.


What is your #1 polish lemming right now?Anything seasonal.


If you only had one polish on a desert island, what would it be?Ok, I've actually spent a lot of time thinking about this before.  I'd bring a rainbow glitter polish.  You could possibly signal airplanes with it by painting a little on the tops of rocks and laying them in a clearing.  You could also use it as a lure to attract fish.  I've tested it in the gulf and the fish are totally into it! 


Do you prefer freehand art, taping, or stamping?Freehand, the process is more therapeutic for me that way.


What upcoming collection are you most excited for?The one I was really looking forward just came out!  The Cirque Du Soleil line, omg, it's beautiful.  


What is the best Christmas present you've ever received? One year my, while my husband and I were still dating, my in-laws flew me in to surprise him just in time for the holidays.  That was a really cool thing of them to do for us. 


Gingerbread men or sugar cookies?Gingerbread men, all the way.


Multicolored lights or all white?Both.


What is your favorite holiday tradition?Decorating and walking around the neighborhood to check out everyone else's!



So definitely go check out her work! She's such an incredible artist! I'm over here like "Ooo, this polish is sparkly and full of glitter! Lemme swatch it!" while she's like "I shall paint a masterpiece on these nails!" ;D 

Comments