12 Days of Christmas Challenge Days 8 and 9!

I'm cheating and combining two days with this post! Those include Monday and Wednesday this week, which were Santa and Christmas trees.


Other bloggers (who may or may not ^_^) sill be doing this silly challenge with me:


XOXO Alexis Leigh
Purple Castle
It's All About the Polish
A Ginger's Nail
The Polished Mommy
Robyn Loves Nails
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
Mari522 (on Instagram)
Fairytale Charm
nailzbyroro (on Instagram)



Alllllright. On my thumb I have Sally Hansen "Going Green" and topped it with KBShimmer "Candy Cane Crush." On my pointer, I freehanded a little Santa face. On my middle finger I have Going Green again but topped with Model City Polish "O Christmas Tree." My ring finger has a freehanded little Santa suit. And lastly, my pinky is Layla Ceramic Effect #54.

Ta-da!

Comments

Post a Comment