My One Year Blog-aversary!

I'm excited to say that today marks my one year blogaversary! Exactly one year ago today, I decided to start photographing and writing about all my manicures and nail art and posting it for all to see! This blog and I have had our ups and downs, but I would say we've come quite a long way since I first hit that "Publish" button. Sooo exciting! :D


So what's on my nails right now? I'll show you! This is one of the polishes that my husband gave me for Christmas this year! This polish is the shade "Lesbihonest" by ManGlaze.


This polish is a gorgeous shade of magenta filled with tiny shimmery particles. And of course, like all the ManGlaze shades, it dries matte!


 So that's it for today! I've got a lot of ideas for posts and giveaways this coming 2013 year so I hope you continue to read/follow/like/comment/browse/view/etc! I love you guys!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! And Happy One Year Blogiversary! The nail colour is really gorgeous! Your husband has got a great eye for colour ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tia!! :) that is one gorgeous polish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment