Wednesday Catch-up!

Wednesdays are now the one weekday that I don't have classes! That means I was able to spend some time today searching through pictures, doing some editing, and putting together a post for once! Woop woop! These are from the past few weeks, so some of them were just quick shots I took before they got chipped.


Wing Dust "Snakeskin Shoes" - Three coats with nothing underneath and a coat of Seche Vite on top. I LOVE this mix, but I had quite a hard time getting any of the larger hexes onto the nail. :(



China Glaze "Awakening" - Two coats alone with a coat of Seche Vite on top. This was much more thin than I expected, but it built up easily. It looks a little more purple in the bottle.



A-England "Lady of the Lake" on three fingers with Essie "Play Date" on my thumb and ring finger as accents. Both topped with Seche Vite. I used the same Lady of the Lake for the dots. I love both of these polishes so much. LotL (like all A-England polishes) is super pigmented and a dream to apply.


Lastly, this is China Glaze "Starboard" with China Glaze "Graffiti Glitter" on top, plus two coats of Seche Vite. Starboard was a Christmas gift from my husband and has quickly moved into my favorite green cremes! The Graffiti Glitter is from the upcoming Glitz collection due to be released next month. I know some people aren't big on bar glitter, but I LOVE that a major brand is doing more interesting glitter mixes like this! It's seriously like a glitter explosion on my fingers! And application was FANTASTIC. This is one, easy coat.



That's all for tonight! As always, thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Great manis! Love them all, but specially the last one, china glaze glitter looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nails, the last mani is my favourite, i love how Grafitti Glitter looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last ones are gorgeous! Fantastic use of the greens.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment