Enchanted Polish "Magical Mystery Tour"

It's no surprise that Enchanted Polish makes some incredible bottles of magic. I showed you my photos of "Hey Jude" a while ago and this one is just as amazing. Let me just say that I took a lot of pictures of this polish and I don't feel like I came close to showing all the different sides of it.


"Magical Mystery Tour" shifts primarily between blue and purple, but I've been able to shades of dark green, aqua, pink, and even amber in different lighting. Honestly, I've been staring at my fingers so much over the past two days because it's so stunning. I don't think I should be allowed to drive while wearing this polish. :P


This is three thin coats with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top. Application was sheer, but dried fast and built up very nicely. This photo shows the blue tones under my desk lamp.


Here's another shot under my desk lamp that shows more of the purple and pink tones, which come out at certain angles.


I love how in just this one shot, you can see a dark purple, dark blue, royal blue, and a touch of aqua!


I also took some shots in my light box to show the lighter sides of all these colors.


Look how the magenta and pink tones really come out in brighter light!


And lastly, here's a shot with flash so you can see all the dark green tones in this. If it isn't apparent, I'm absolutely in love with this polish! I love it so much that I don't want to take it off! Now I just need to get my hands on "Across the Universe," which is another polish in this Enchanted Polish collection.

So that's it for tonight! I hope you enjoyed this beauty and thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment