KBShimmer "Get Clover It"

It's time for some new spring KBShimmer polishes! Are you excited? Because I certainly am! The first one I have for you is the green jelly, circle glitter filled masterpiece called "Get Clover It." When I first saw the press release, this was the polish I was most excited for. I've been drooling over all the new polishes with circle glitter, I LOVE anything emerald green, plus it's a jelly. So much win.

KBShimmer "Get Clover It" - In addition to the green, gold, and turquoise circle glitters, this dark green jelly also sports lots of tiny glitter to give it some extra sparkle. Because it has a jelly base, you can create an amazing feeling of depth between the layers of glitter and shimmer.


Macro shot!


Macro shot on the nail!


I have to be honest, I was kind of scared when I applied my first coat. The first layer doesn't cover much and I had to do a tiny bit of dabbing to manipulate my glitter. By the second coat, I was breathing a sigh of relief as the opacity was building up quite nicely. I had great opacity at three coats, but added a fourth just for some extra glitter. 




Be sure to check back soon for my photos and review of some of the other polishes in this upcoming collection! Thanks for reading!

*Product was provided to me for my personal and honest review.*

Comments

  1. I really like this. It is a nice color of green and the circles just add that special thing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment