KBShimmer Part Two! "Pastel Me More" and "Lottie Dottie"

Ok, time for part two of the upcoming KBShimmer spring polishes!


KBShimmer "Pastel Me More" over two coats of China Glaze "Something Sweet" - Metallic, pastel hex glitters in pink, yellow, aqua, and periwinkle suspended in a clear base. I used one for these and was able to get plenty of glitter. This was finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Macro shot!


Macro on the nail!


I think this makes a great spring themed glitter topper. Even though the glitter is metallic, it still finds a way to look so soft and delicate. I can't wait to try it over some other pastel colors.


KBShimmer "Lottie Dottie" - This one features a white crelly (half cream, half jelly) base with magenta and aqua glitters in CIRCLES,  micro glitter, and micro bars. I used three thin coats here, which was enough to build up opacity and give me good glitter coverage. Again, I topped this with Clearly on Top.


Macro!


Macro on the nail!


Lately it seems like I've been on a white based glitter polish collecting spree, so this one immediately stood out to me. Like with "Get Clover It" I'm so excited to see the use of circle glitter in polishes! My only wish for this one would be to have even more of the micro glitter and bars! 

So what do you think? Are there any shades you'll be adding to your collection when these are released on the 15th? As always, thanks for reading!

*Product was provided to me for my personal and honest review.*

Comments

Post a Comment